Sunday, August 17, 2008

The photograph

For any who might be interested--yes, that is one of my horses, and yes, I took the photo. It happens to be my half-tarpan, half-arab stallion, WP Asher aka "Buddy" and the camera was a digital. Buddy was just in the yard on a picket line grazing that day and I decided that he needed his picture taken. (We're still working out the details of who is in charge when I'm astride--it's okay that I'm up there--he just doesn't see the point in my having anything to do with decision-making--especially if the girls come to watch! He's not ugly about it-just doesn't see the point.)

And, yes, we'll entertain thoughts of his being a dad--if the right mare comes along. So far, none has although he swears she has--several times. He wishes his mom wasn't so darn picky.

No comments: